[ProAudio] Car audio systems

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Wed Dec 21 20:19:39 PST 2022

I have a moderately priced KIA Optima sedan - one of the reasons I bought
it was due to the quality of the sound system.
a 7 speaker Blaupunkt system I think,  I'm still impressed with the sound
quality to this day and regularly listen to mixes I've done in there
and find it an accurate translation of what I'm doing and I find that I can
trust any perceived changes I need to make.

Happy holidays from down under!

regards
Mark

To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.