[ProAudio] Bluetooth Latency (or Baby's First Bluetooth)

Louis Judson loujudson at mac.com
Mon May 17 06:15:23 PDT 2021

I inherited one from the radio independent I still work with - they had an apartment building with president’s home on the top floor, office on the next floor down, a duplication/utility area next, and the studios on the bottom. We’d transmit the program we were recording so people could all tune in and not crowd the studio. Everyone had a transistor radio on their desk! It created a nice shared experience for conversations.

These:
<https://www.decadetransmitters.com <https://www.decadetransmitters.com/>>
Specifically
<https://www.decadetransmitters.com/en/transmitters/ms-series <https://www.decadetransmitters.com/en/transmitters/ms-series>>