[ProAudio] Microphones question--Mic preamp gain and optimum mic output level

Crispin HT crispin at crookwood.com
Mon Jun 21 01:21:31 PDT 2021

Looking at the Merging and DAD hardware and specs, I suspect this is the
approach they have taken - the analogue mic amp circuitry is small (not
enough parts for a non CMOS remote analogue gain stage)  and is right next
to the ADC

Kind Regards
Crispin Herrod-Taylor
Managing Director, Crookwood
www.crookwood.com
Tel: +44 (0)1672 811 649
Mobile:+44(0)7910 637 634

Sign up for our great newsletter here! and keep up to date with the audio
world