[ProAudio] Microphones question

Dan Lavry dan at lavryengineering.com
Sun Jun 13 18:52:53 PDT 2021

That is not my approach. I start by defining my objective, then I do the
best I can "from the ground up" to come up with the best circuit. In
either case, when you just copy there is all sorts of lack of detail
understanding. One needs to be at ease with complex circuits, to be able
to quantify, to do transforms, to deal with stability... I respect good
circuit designers, I like to push the envelop, and don't view it as
trivial. I work hard for 50 years at doing a good job of it. Still doing it!

Regards

Dan Lavry