[ProAudio] No Titles

James Perrett james at jrpmusic.net
Fri Jul 30 15:42:19 PDT 2021

I think what I was trying to say was that if you were to render to DDP in
Reaper instead of cue/bin (it is an option in the render dialog) you could
use DDP to Cue writer to burn the CD. Here's a link to the DDP to Cue
Writer software

https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php?p=1040305&postcount=294

I used to use this a fair bit when people wanted a CD of their DDP but I
did find a small bug if the pregap before the first track was anything
other than the standard 2 seconds.

However, I've just tried burning a disc with ImgBurn (Version 2.5.8.0) from
a cue/bin combination created by Reaper and the text comes out fine. The
titles come from the text in Reaper's markers while the artist and disc
title were added manually. Here's the working .cue file.

TITLE "Blink Of An Eye"
PERFORMER "The Media"
FILE "BinTest.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "My Life"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Purple Sports Car"
    INDEX 01 02:16:00
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Blink Of An Eye"
    INDEX 01 06:11:57
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Judy Punk Rocker"
    INDEX 01 08:27:65

This possibly implies that the problem is that your drive may not be able
to write CD Text.

James.

--
*       James Perrett
*       JRP Music Services, Hampshire, U.K.
* e-mail james at jrpmusic.net
* http://www.jrpmusic.net