[ProAudio] No Titles

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Thu Jul 29 10:22:26 PDT 2021

Jim,

It's been a while for me, too, but I seem to remember I enter the song
title within Samplitude and that adds it to the WAV file, so everything
downstream uses it.

So, perhaps adding metadata to the original file is the way to go.

I think I can load the WAV file and burn it without other metadata.

Also, when I extract CD tracks from the WAV file I can pre-pend track
numbers AND the file name is the song title I had entered via Samplitude.

I don't know if your software works this way, but it's worth a try.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canada           http://www.richardhess.com/