[ProAudio] No Titles

Chris Caudle 6807.chris at pop.powweb.com
Wed Jul 21 12:15:47 PDT 2021

On Wed, July 21, 2021 12:28 am, Jim Brown via ProAudio wrote:
> Reaper, I added CD TITLE and PERFORMER in Notepad. On the CD, track
> marks are in the right place, but no text. In ImgBurn I'm choosing the
> .cue file.

You have verified that whatever player you are using will display CD-Text
from a known good disc?

On linux I use a tool named cd-info from the libcdio package to dump out
TOC and CD-Text info, but I don't know of a Windows build of that tool.

Have you checked whether ImgBurn can read the info from the newly burned
disc to display?
I found this on a forum message at imgburn.com:
"Go into read mode and click on the button that shows the media info.
ImgBurn will show you the cdtext info if it's on the disc."

--
Chris Caudle