[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jul 20 00:26:29 PDT 2021

On 7/19/2021 5:05 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> And you don't have Norton Antivirus or something else running that
> specifically blocks access to devices?

I've been running on my primary home computer, which uses Malwarebytes.

> This looks so much like an antivirus problem.

Could be. I moved the drive to a laptop that I use to run an Vector
Network Analyzer. That's all it does, so I've not put Malwarebytes on
it. The drive works fine. Several list members have suggested ImgBurn;
it recognizes the CUE/BIN files, burns just fine, recognizes the tracks,
verifies the tracks one by one, and there are no gaps. The only thing it
doesn't do is insert the titles.

Here's the CUE file.

FILE "BellsonNovak110902-1-006.bin" BINARY
   TRACK 01 AUDIO
     TITLE "Sweet Georgia Brown"
     INDEX 01 00:00:00
   TRACK 02 AUDIO
     TITLE "Things Ain't What They Used to Be"
     INDEX 01 14:18:00
   TRACK 03 AUDIO
     TITLE "Cute"
     INDEX 01 26:08:00