[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sun Jul 18 08:57:57 PDT 2021

Hi, Jim,

I'm looking in the rearview mirror to find this technology. I have not
burned many optical discs and those I have have generally been audio
which I burned out of Samplitude.

At some point I used Nero and while it was great, I don't think it
migrated well to Windows 10.

Someone on some list recommended the following application and I had
success with it.

However, I'm not certain it will burn CUE/BIN files. I've never tried
burning from those although Samplitude will generate the cue file. I
have been able to burn IMG files that were sometimes distributed and
needed to be burned to load.

Anyway, with all these caveats, I believe it's free to try and it's the
same price as Roxio which I gladly left behind when I went to Nero.

https://www.gburner.com/

Good luck!

Cheers,

Richard