[ProAudio] Can''t Burn CUE/BIN or ISO Files to CD

James Perrett james at jrpmusic.net
Sun Jul 18 02:05:39 PDT 2021

Do you have a full paid for version of Nero or do you have a free version
that came with a drive? Nero should be able to handle those files but the
free version will only work with the drive (or make of drive) that it was
bundled with.

What software are you using to successfully burn .wav files?

James