[ProAudio] DVD/CD duplicators that read DDP file sets

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Sat Jan 30 23:11:08 PST 2021

I'm not sure one exists at this point in time.
Having said that our towers use the CD master copies we produce from the
DDP files.
We've had no problems and do the full copy verify cycle on each run
For the cost v ROI I think it's a pretty good method with very little
problems

regards
Mark

To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
AustWide: 1300 4 PROCOPY
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.