[ProAudio] Looking to decode Dolby AC-2

David Josephson dlj at josephson.com
Thu Dec 9 12:43:19 PST 2021

Tim,

Besides the other info, check in with Julius Smith at Stanford CCRMA who has published on AC-2 and AC-3 and might have tools, or a student who would like to take on such a project

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/Compression/Dolby_AC_2_AC_3.html <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/Compression/Dolby_AC_2_AC_3.html>

David