[ProAudio] Mastering and monitoring for spatial audio

CW Frymire cwfrymire at modernminstrel.com
Sun Apr 18 09:08:44 PDT 2021

Yeah, "sounds the same to everyone" is the Holy Grail, is it not?
Since the same band/source in the same space can sound different
throughout the evening as the temp and humidity change,  I doubt we'll
ever get there, just too many unknown variables......   but it's the
journey that matters!     So, do I need to try the Ocean Way version
that Waves just released?  Of course I want to........switching between
the stock NX room and the Abby Road version has been interesting, but no
clear winner, just different.