[ProAudio] Mastering and monitoring for spatial audio

David Josephson dlj at josephson.com
Thu Apr 15 22:03:57 PDT 2021

Thanks Damian, I hope to avoid any coding — am well aware of the limitations of IMDs/IMUs. My short listening experience with Apple Airpods Pro and the few films (such as the trailer for Greyhounds) I could find was quite convincing, however they are re-centering the VR frame and keeping it from drifting.

> On Apr 15, 2021, at 7:00 PM, cheater cheater <cheater00social at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Not with that exactly, but I was recently involved in quite a bit of
> development on accurate head tracking using an inertia measurement
> device (IMD), so if you need help with the head tracking, do let me
> know.

David Josephson