[ProAudio] !FREE - Sadie Classic Mastering system -FREE!

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Thu Apr 15 15:09:53 PDT 2021

On 4/15/2021 2:34 AM, cheater cheater wrote:

> Hi Graham, I agree with Scott's idea of moving the Sadie to a museum,

Hi Damian...

As I told Scott (off list)...
"Nice idea, BUT remember, I'm in Canada and a USA tax writeoff does nothing for
me!"

> however if that should not pan out I would be glad to take it off your
> hands. I am setting up a modest studio to learn mastering and it would
> be a great addition - I have the monitoring but I don't have an
> editing setup at all.
>
> Best regards,
> Damian

OK... I would be happy to take it.

Where are you located and how do we arrange this?

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.