[ProAudio] 90 Min CRR?

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sat May 2 08:17:49 EDT 2020

Hi, Jim,

I have just about stopped making CDs. I'm delivering everything
electronically, mostly via Dropbox.

Just a quick note that back in the day I was doing that, I did stock 80
minute blanks, but I did find the last batch a bit shy of 80:00, I don't
know if 79:50 would work, but I suspect that Mark Whitehouse's number is
close to what I ended up doing.

But, more pertinent to your current issue, I stocked single-width two-CD
jewel cases because I had LOTS of projects that wouldn't even fit on an
80-minute disc. The good news for us is I got to charge for two CDs
worth of "CD Prep!"

I don't miss doing CDs.

Cheers,

Richard