[ProAudio] 90 Min CRR?

mark whitehouse mark at procopy.com.au
Sat May 2 02:31:21 EDT 2020

In short  probably not in my experience Jim
Our Suppliers of replicated product stopped overburning some time back.
Usually max out about 79:50 if I push them
Haven't found CDR stock at 90minutes for a long time
Will be interested to see how you go
as I still transfer a lot of cassettes to CD and have to use 2 with any
content over 80 minutes

regards
Mark

To upload files to our server, Please click the following link and follow
the steps on the Hightail page.
https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ProCopy-Data

Pro-Copy - Promote Media Group
Unit 2  39 Enterprise Crescent
Malaga
WA  6090

PH +61 (08) 9375 3902
AustWide: 1300 4 PROCOPY
For general enquiries email - info at procopy.com.au
www.procopy.com.au

This transmission is confidential. This e-mail including any attachments,
is for the original addressee only. Virus detection software has been used
to detect the presence of any computer viruses, however, we cannot
guarantee that this e-mail and any attached files are virus free.