[ProAudio] CD Burners Today?

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Thu Jan 2 15:09:15 EST 2020

I have an HP DVD 270 that is a USB drive which has it's own case. I
mention that particular model because it will burn 900MB discs which can
be useful & will overburn when needed. Other brands that I use are LG &
Plextor & they have worked fine for whatever format they are intended (I
can burn them all).

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering