[ProAudio] HX Pro was :FeralA - Recordings released encoded with Dolby A

Alan Garren alan at waltzingbear.com
Tue Feb 11 11:13:26 EST 2020

yes, I was casting about in my head for the appropriate work to call HX,
process seemed most likely.

the point is that, as you point out, it modulates the bias, which should
then change the location of the trailing edge? What affect does this
have on the bias signal on the tape for John and Jaime to process?

Cheers

Alan