[ProAudio] FeralA - Recordings released encoded with Dolby A

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering proaudio at baileyzone.net
Sun Feb 9 17:48:44 EST 2020

Hi John,

While I understand that you are capturing both signals during playback
(on yet, a different machine), aren't you assuming that the record head
& the erase head were in perfect agreement on the original record deck?

That said, having looked at several multitrack heads on several brands
of machines with a dual trace scope, when it came to azimuth, I would
generally walk away shaking my head.

Inquiring minds,

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering