[ProAudio] !FREE - Sadie Classic Mastering system -FREE!

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sat Aug 15 14:28:07 PDT 2020

=================================
FREE TO PICK-UP IN TORONTO CANADA
=================================

I'm cleaning out all the "stuff" I no longer need!

Sadie Classic Mastering system. Includes both Sadie cards (X-ACT/X-S), the
Sadie breakout box "BOB" (1U rackmount). Includes v3.70.05 Sadie editing
software, includes PQ editing features and ability to write redbook CD
premasters or DDp masters.

Note: The Sadie card handles all the processing and the host computer is there
only for powering, hard drive and video interface.  For the most part, speed
and RAM are not a big issue for Sadie.

Included is an NOS ICP rack mount housing with power supply and hard drive.

You put it together!

Pick-up rules, but I will entertain the idea of shipping to an interested party
HOWEVER you pay the shipping AND my time to assemble it and pack it, to be decided.

Call Graham Newton at 416-444-3444 if you want to talk about it.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.