[ProAudio] Proper Grounding Replies

David Josephson dlj at josephson.com
Tue Nov 5 10:18:56 EST 2019

Dear ProAudio list readers, thanks for your patience. The list was very quiet for a while, and in the process of moving to a new server most of the previously unmoderated subscribers were moved to needing moderation; I’ve been clearing those flags as posts come in.

I must say I thought for a while before approving Corey’s post about grounding. But, like sticky shed, common impedance interference paths and jitter, this seems to be a topic we need to hash out every few years.

David Josephson